How you can Help | USAIM

How you can Help

There are many ways you can improve the lives of vulnerable migrants, compelled to leave their homes to escape war, conflict, oppression, poverty and natural disasters.

Know that your contribution, however small, makes a great difference in the lives of the most vulnerable. In partnership with IOM, your donation - whether time or resources - helps to ensure that displaced populations receive shelter, clothes and blankets, access to health services and psychosocial support. With your support, we also pursue efforts to empower displaced populations by offering them access to cash grants for essential goods and services.

We commit to give 90 percent of your donation directly to assist vulnerable populations. The remaining 10 percent will be invested in education and awareness raising programs to change the widespread, negative narrative about migrants and migration.